Dr. Cheryl L Nabors M.D.
Internist128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN, 38501
Dr. Cheryl Nabors is an internist practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Nabors specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nabors provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Cheryl L Nabors M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Cheryl L Nabors M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nabors
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Dr. Karen Delane Hanks M.D.500 W Main St Livingston TN 38570
- Dr. Douglas C Dycus M.D.3698 S Grundy Quarles Hwy Gainesboro TN 38562
- Dr. Lena Ramzi Arous M.D.128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Mr. Mark Anthony Sherfey MD4355 Hanging Lamb Hwy Monterey TN 38574
- Dr. Douglas P Wadle MD1315 W Crawford St Livingston MT 59047
- Dr. Jeffry Alan Belknap M.D.809 W Bockman Way Sparta TN 38583