Dr. David Baldes is a psychiatrist practicing in Duluth, MN. Dr. Baldes is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Baldes diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Baldes may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Baldes treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- University of Minnesota Program
Dr. David T Baldes MD's Practice location
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
Dr. David T Baldes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baldes
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Jayme A Bork Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Ted Matzen M.D.11600 State Ave Brainerd MN 56401
- Dr. Margaret Saracino MD1401 E 1st St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Cody Clayton Lindsey M.D.220 N 6th Ave E Duluth MN 55805
- Michael Messer Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Judith E Grimmond MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212