Dr. Hazem El-arousy M.D
Surgeon1580 Santa Barbara Blvd Suite C Lady Lake FL, 32159
Dr. Hazem El-arousy is a general surgeon practicing in Lady Lake, FL. Dr. El-arousy specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. El-arousy provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Hazem El-arousy M.D's Practice location
Lady Lake, FL 32159Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Hazem El-arousy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-arousy
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Dr. Phillip M Dascher MD1290 Waterman Way Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Seble Z Gabre-madhin MD3350 Waterman Way Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. David William Burnsed M.D.10250 Se 167th Place Rd Summerfield FL 34491
- Dr. Muhammad A Jawad M.D.2820 Se 3rd Ct Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Dan Nicolas Tran MD1290 Waterman Way Tavares FL 32778
- Dr. Winston Thomas Richards MD1234 SE MAGNOLIA EXT OCALA FL 34471