Dr. Joseph Stockwell is a Chiropractor practicing in South Jordan, UT. Dr. Stockwell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stockwell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
- Use of sentinel health events (occupational) in computer assisted occupational health surveillance.
- Aeromedical considerations of malaria prophylaxis with mefloquine hydrochloride.
- The U.S. EPA Geographic Information System for mapping environmental releases of Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (TRI) chemicals.
Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.'s Practice location
South Jordan, UT 84095Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Ross Stockwell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Dr. Aaron M. Bell D.C.4360 S Redwood Rd Salt Lake City UT 84123
- Dr. Gregory Mcginn D.C.1116 E 3300 S Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Jeffrey Simon Jensen D.C.2464 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Russell Val Harward DC11616 S State St Draper UT 84020
- Dr. John O Meadors DC141 E 5600 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Jeff Brown1425 South State St Orem UT 84097