Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D
Dentist1075 Berkshire Blvd. Suite 950 Wyomissing PA, 19610
Dr. Stephanie Berg is a General Dentist and she has been serving the Wyomissing and Bernville areas since 2012. She is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General ...
Education and Training
Rutgers University Biological Science 2008
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 2012
- Outstanding Student Award American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Periodontal Disease Therapy
- Tmj Therapy
- Implants Lumineers
- Dentistry Dental Cleanings
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Lancaster County Dental Society
- Lancaster General Hospital General Practice
Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D's Practice location
LANCASTER, PA 17602Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berg
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 PENN AVE WYOMISSING PA 19610
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP2433 MORGANTOWN RD READING PA 19607
- Mr. Scott W. Wallace DDS4101 Main St Elverson PA 19520
- Dr. Michael G Hasker DMD985 Berkshire Blvd Reading PA 19610
- Dr. John Frederick Hyatt D.D.S.137 Montgomery Ave Boyertown PA 19512
- Dr. Michael B Balthaser D.M.D.7175 Bernville Rd. Bernville PA 19506