Dr. Kevin Austin Weeks DO
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology605 E Holland Ave Suite 100 Spokane WA, 99218
Dr. Kevin Weeks is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Weeks specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Kevin Austin Weeks DO's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99218Get Direction
SEQUIM, WA 98382Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Austin Weeks DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weeks
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. J samuel Tolman M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Kirk A Lund MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Mark Edward Sienko M.D.605 E Holland Ave Spokane WA 99218
- Ndegwa M. Njuguna M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.309 E Farwell Rd Spokane WA 99218