Dr. Ismael Lira is a Chiropractor practicing in Goleta, CA. Dr. Lira specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lira seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ismael Armando Lira D.C.'s Practice location
Goleta, CA 93117Get Direction
Dr. Ismael Armando Lira D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Kevin E English DC5370 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Jason W Reinhold D.C.34 E Sola St Santa Barbara CA 93101
- Dr. James Allan Cochran D.C.5350 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Wolfgang Wayne Ausserbauer DC1206 Coast Village Cir Santa Barbara CA 93108
- Dr. Joseph Donald Flowers DC2320 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Darci Robertson D.C.2027 Village Ln Solvang CA 93463