Kathleen Harper D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4675 Main St Bridgeport CT, 06606
Dr. Kathleen Harper is a cardiologist practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Harper specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Harper also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of New England, Coll of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 1987
University of New England / Main Campus 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Baystate Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Vincent's Med Ctr
Kathleen Harper D.O.'s Practice location
Bridgeport, CT 06606Get Direction
AUBURN, ME 04210Get Direction
Kathleen Harper D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harper
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Kathleen A. Harper4675 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06606
- Mohummad Raza M.D.,F.A.C.C.4695 Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06606
- Jude Clancy MD333 Cedar St New Haven Connecticut 06510
- Edward Schuster M.D.1177 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Mark K Warshofsky M.D.24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Stephen E Possick M.D.9 Washington Ave Hamden CT 06518