Mr. Michael Racine MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology230 Michigan St Ne Suite 101 Grand Rapids MI, 49503
Dr. Michael Racine is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Racine specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatric Endocrinology
Mr. Michael Racine MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
EUGENE, OR 97401Get Direction
Mr. Michael Racine MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Racine
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Donna Siwai Eng M.D.35 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Maala S Daniel MD230 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Yaw Appiagyei-dankah MD230 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Daniel C. Postellon MD100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Jose Manuel Jimenez vega M.D.35 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Michael A Wood MD100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503