Ms. Susan Polly Stevens PSY.D.
Psychologist116d Ncptsd Vam Roc 215 North Main St White River Junction VT, 05009
Dr. Susan Stevens is a psychologist practicing in White River Junction, VT. Dr. Stevens specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stevens evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stevens because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Susan Polly Stevens PSY.D.'s Practice location
White River Junction, VT 05009Get Direction
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Dr. Raymond J. Chin PHD, MFA43 Lebanon St Hanover NH 03755
- Dr. Matthew Holcomb PH.D.335 Bog Rd Enfield NH 03748
- Dr. Elizabeth M Larusso M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Elizabeth D. Gibbs PH.D.4 Fletcher Rd Newport NH 03773
- Dr. Heather Nara Hersh PSYD5 Rope Ferry Rd Hanover NH 03755
- Dr. Robert Adam Dickey PSY.D.35 S Main St Hanover NH 03755