Dr. Brian Robertson is a pediatrician practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Robertson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Robertson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Robertson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Tuberculosis: a problem with persistence.
- Analysis of the function of mycobacterial DnaJ proteins by overexpression and
- Visualization of microarray results to assist interpretation.
- The stress-responsive chaperone alpha-crystallin 2 is required for pathogenesis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Tetracycline-inducible gene regulation in mycobacteria.
- The OtsAB pathway is essential for trehalose biosynthesis in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Alternative luciferase for monitoring bacterial cells under adverse conditions.
- Mycobacterial mutants with defective control of phagosomal acidification.
- Comparative investigation of the pathogenicity of three Mycobacterium tuberculosis mutants defective in the synthesis of p-hydroxybenzoic acid derivatives.
- Systems biology and its impact on anti-infective drug development.
- Unusual features of the cell cycle in mycobacteria: polar-restricted growth and the snapping-model of cell division.
- Bioluminescent monitoring of in vivo colonization and clearance dynamics by light-emitting bacteria.
- Sensitive detection of gene expression in mycobacteria under replicating and non-replicating conditions using optimized far-red reporters.
- Gastric bypass and On-Q pump: effectiveness of Soaker Catheter system on recovery of bariatric surgery patients.
- Improved mycobacterial tetracycline inducible vectors.
- San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu
Dr. Brian David Robertson M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
BETHESDA, MD 20878Get Direction
Dr. Brian David Robertson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007