Dr. Brian Robertson is a pediatrician practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Robertson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Robertson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Robertson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Tuberculosis: a problem with persistence.
- Analysis of the function of mycobacterial DnaJ proteins by overexpression and
- Visualization of microarray results to assist interpretation.
- The stress-responsive chaperone alpha-crystallin 2 is required for pathogenesis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Tetracycline-inducible gene regulation in mycobacteria.
- The OtsAB pathway is essential for trehalose biosynthesis in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Alternative luciferase for monitoring bacterial cells under adverse conditions.
- Mycobacterial mutants with defective control of phagosomal acidification.
- Comparative investigation of the pathogenicity of three Mycobacterium tuberculosis mutants defective in the synthesis of p-hydroxybenzoic acid derivatives.
- Systems biology and its impact on anti-infective drug development.
- Unusual features of the cell cycle in mycobacteria: polar-restricted growth and the snapping-model of cell division.
- Bioluminescent monitoring of in vivo colonization and clearance dynamics by light-emitting bacteria.
- Sensitive detection of gene expression in mycobacteria under replicating and non-replicating conditions using optimized far-red reporters.
- Gastric bypass and On-Q pump: effectiveness of Soaker Catheter system on recovery of bariatric surgery patients.
- Improved mycobacterial tetracycline inducible vectors.
- San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu
Dr. Brian David Robertson M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
BETHESDA, MD 20878Get Direction
Dr. Brian David Robertson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007