Dr. Vikas Jain MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine5300 N Independence Ave Suite 280 Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Dr. Vikas Jain practices Sleep Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Jain studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Vikas Jain MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
WINFIELD, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. Vikas Jain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jain
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- This Simple Fix May Help Reduce Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
As everyone with sleep apnea knows, it slowly sucks the life out of you from a persistent state of fatigue, the inability to enjoy a recuperative night of sleep, the inability to properly oxygenate the body, and the subsequent morning headaches after a night of snoring and struggling to breathe. The...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatable?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) refers to the persistent, extreme tiredness that is not caused by any underlying medical conditions, and affects the normal day-to-day activities. The fatigue in this case may continue for more than six months and may be accompanied by other symptoms, like joint pain....
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Dr. Stephen Neil Adler M.D.4140 W Memorial Road Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Tarek A Dernaika MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Jeremy Cole MD105 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Maroun M Tawk MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Gayathri Dasharathy M.D.2805 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73013