Dr. Todd Blake Greer MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery575 Professional Dr Suite 530 Lawrenceville GA, 30045
Dr. Todd Greer is a vascular surgeon practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Greer specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Greer diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Morehouse Sch of Med, Atlanta Ga 1993
Morehouse School of Medicine 1993
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Todd Blake Greer MD's Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Get Direction
ALPHARETTA, GA 30009Get Direction
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Frank L Ferrier MD1100 Johnson Ferry Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mohamed Takki Momin MD2675 N DECATUR RD STE 512 DECATUR GA 30033
- Dr. Peter Bemis H'doubler M.D.5673 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD NE ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Charles Bruce Moomey MD631 Professional Drive Lawrenceville GA 30046
- Dr. Brooks A Whitney MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Sudhindra K Anegundi MD631 Professional Drive Lawrenceville GA 30046