Dr. Christopher Kobet MD
Neurologist | Neurology234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Christopher Kobet practices Neuropathology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kobet studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Christopher Kobet MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Kobet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kobet
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD10550 Montgomery Road Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Katherine D Holland M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Tamer Y Abou-elsaad MD7495 STATE RD CINCINNATI OH 45255
- Dr. Jason Heil MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Mrs. Susan Gayle Hibbs MD4805 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45212