Dr. Bryce Robinson is a trauma surgeon practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Robinson specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Surgical Procedures, Trauma
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Cincinnati/University Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Bryce Robinson M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98109Get Direction
Dr. Bryce Robinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Hodgkin's Lymphoma?
Hodgkin’s lymphoma is the cancer of the lymphatic system, which is a part of the immune system. The lymphatic system is very important in that it is involved in the production of the white blood cells that fight against disease causing agents, like bacteria, fungi, and viruses. In this cancer,...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- What are the Myths Relating to Caffeine?
Caffeine is one of the most popular and most talked about ingredients in the world. It is also one of the most studied ingredients among a surplus of food and beverage items. The perceptions about caffeine vary from depending on the individual, and depend on what they believe. Most of us are still...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- Dr. Jay Albert Johannigman MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. John Kevin Bailey MD3229 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Krishna Athota MD235 Goodman Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Sha-ron Jackson-johnson MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Joel B Elterman MD234 GOODMAN ST CINCINNATI OH 45219
- Dr. Kevin Clay Christian D.O.375 Dixmyth Ave Cincinnati OH 45220