Robert Shih Chon Tseng, DC, is a leading chiropractor with Total Health Wellness Clinic in Hacienda Heights, California. Dr. Tseng is extremely dedicated to the chiropractic field as he is continuously involved in diagnosed and treated musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities of body. correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic articular dysfunction. Dr. Robert S.C Tseng is serving at Hacienda Height in the areas Manipulated spinal column and other extremities to adjust, align, and of Chiropractic Care and. In addition, his facilities are multilingual in the languages of English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and some Cantonese for each patient's convenience. After earning his undergraduate degree at the University of California, Irvine, Dr. Tseng completed his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Southern California University of Health Sciences.
Education and Training
Southern California University of Health Sciences D.C. 2008
What do you attribute your success to?
- Focusing on patient care, being compassionate and treating the patient as though they are a family member.
Hobbies / Sports
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C's Practice location
Hacienda Heights, California 91745 Get Direction
Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Get Direction
Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D. 1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Michael Chou 20905 Golden Springs Drive Diamond Bar California 91789
- Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC. 1416 El Centro Street South Pasadena California 91030
- Dr. Fadi Al-Selhi D.C. 9645 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Mr. Seth Mittleman D.C. 131 N El Molino Ave Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Edward Pan D.C. 112 West 9th Street Los Angeles California 90015