Craig Kann is a physical therapist practicing in Barron, WI. Craig Kann specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Craig Kann can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Craig Kann will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Craig J Kann PT's Practice location
Barron, WI 54812Get Direction
Craig J Kann PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Denise L. Wallace PT1700 W Stout St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Mr. Mark Richard Vrieze P.T.1100 N Main St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Sharon K Gjerde PT1507 W KNAPP ST RICE LAKE WI 54866
- Jack Orrin Nelson PT19 W Newton St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Aleisha Janssen DPT1507 W Knapp St Rice Lake WI 54868
- Mark David Smith PT1507 W Knapp St Rice Lake WI 54866