Dr. Lester Bell is a prosthodontist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Bell specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Lester James Bell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85206Get Direction
Dr. Lester James Bell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of a Massage for People With Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia causes pain throughout the body. It also causes tenderness in joints, muscles, tendons and other soft tissues. Although there is no cure for fibromyalgia, pain can be managed.Massage is considered effective and beneficial in managing pain caused by fibromyalgia.About 5 million Americans...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Samantha Irby Laughs Because She Refuses to Cry
Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's and Colitis affect over 1.6 million Americans and nearly 100,000 more people are diagnosed with IBD each year. Like many other diseases, IBD does not discriminate based on age or gender. It is commonly seen that younger adults are more like to be diagnosed...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDS8708 E SAN MARCOS DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD6601 S Rural Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Dr. Lior Berger DMD2730 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert AZ 85295
- Dr. George Eric Eifler D.D.S., M.S.4517 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282