Dr. Emil Koretzky is a dermatologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Koretzky specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Koretzky diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1970
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Dr. Emil D. Koretzky MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Emil D. Koretzky MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Abscess?
An abscess is a soft swelling or bump on the surface of the skin filled with pus surrounded by pink to reddish skin, which develops in response to a foreign body or an infection. The middle part of the abscess is filled with debris and pus, and is often warm to the touch.Abscesses are usually...
- The Super Anti-Aging Drug You Need to Know About
Retinoids are considered to be the best weapon against aging by most dermatologists. Often regarded as an indispensable anti-aging component, this vitamin A derivative reduces wrinkles, increases the thickness and elasticity of the skin, and lightens the dark spots caused by sunlight. Retinoids...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- Dr. Rochelle Roslyn Torgerson M.D., PHD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Yulia Khan MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Mark Aaron Cappel MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher J Arpey MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Thomas J Matzke Other4656 40th Ave S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Margot Szasz Peters MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905