Debra Nickoli is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Debra is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Nickoli can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Nickoli will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Debra Renae Nickoli PT's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Debra Renae Nickoli PT's reviewsWrite Review
- AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication Schedule
AIDS How to Stick with Your Medication ScheduleOverviewSometimes following through can be difficult and hard to make happen. Following a schedule for just about anything is hard but when you follow a schedule about taking medicine it can become even harder. It is really hard for people to follow...
- What Is an Ischemic Stroke?
Ischemic stroke is a type of stroke that occurs as a result of the blockage of blood vessels that supplies blood to the brain by a blood clot. This prevents blood from reaching the brain. Consequently, the brain does not get enough oxygen for normal functioning. According to statistics, about 87% of...
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- 5 Tips on Living with Sinusitis
5 Tips on Living with SinusitisSinusitis is an infection that causes inflammation and pain around the sinuses and other neighboring organs such as the nose. The infection is mostly classified into different categories depending on its severity. They are categorized as acute, chronic and subacute...
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- Mass Casualty Training for Healthcare Professionals After Vegas Shooting
The Las Vegas shooter is said to have perpetrated the worst mass casualty shooting in recent US history. At the end of his shooting rampage, he had left fifty-nine dead and over five hundred wounded, many of them on the critical list. The Las Vegas area only has one Level I trauma center and they...
- Judy Jue Wang PT, DPT, PCS323 N Jackson St Glendale CA 91206
- Anita Shah2591 COMPASS RD GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Ms. Bridget Ann Walker P.T.9811 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Ms. Colleen Elizabeth Harper PTE 65th St. At Lake Michigan Chicago IL 60649
- Mrs. Sarah Marie Nicolarsen P.T., D.P.T5121 S Kimbark Ave Chicago IL 60615
- Jessica Tarence PT, DPT1409 W CARROLL AVE CHICAGO IL 60607