Dr. Christopher Roy Brigham M.D.
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine59 Baxter Blvd Portland ME, 04101
Christopher Brigham is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Portland, ME. Brigham specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Brigham participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1976
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1976
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Examining the examining physician.
- Introduction to special issue on computer-assisted instruction in the health sciences.
- A selected bibliography to computerized instruction in the health sciences.
- The current status of computer-assisted instruction in the health sciences.
- Independent medical evaluations and impairment ratings.
Dr. Christopher Roy Brigham M.D.'s Practice location
KAILUA, HI 96734Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Roy Brigham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brigham
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Dr. Andrew G Jones MD, MPH22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Uchechukwu N Onuoha M.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DR BIDDEFORD ME 04005
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Blair D.O.400 SOUTHBOROUGH DR SOUTH PORTLAND ME 04106
- Dr. William F. Boucher MD,MPH, FACOEM725 Main St South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Richard J Maguire M.D.1600 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Susan B. Upham M.D., M.P.H.323 Marginal Way Portland ME 04101