Dr. Christopher Serafini is a Chiropractor in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Serafini expertise is in Chiropractic, physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a Chiropractor, Dr. Serafini focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Serafini can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Chiropractors often use a number of treatment options to determine the CAUSE of the condition in order to make recommendations for patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Life University Doctor of Chiropractic 2002
University of Pittsburgh BA 1998
- Best of Scottsdale/Chiro2019City Beat News
- Top Doctor2019Findatopdoc
- Best of Scottsdale2017Expertise
Dr. Christopher W. Serafini, DC's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christopher W. Serafini, DC | Chiropractor | Rehabilitation
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christopher W. Serafini, DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Serafini
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- Causes of High Prolactin Level and How It May Affect You
What is high prolactin level?When the prolactin level in the blood increases and the production of this hormone is in excess, this condition is called hyperprolactinemia. This hormone is responsible for milk production in women. However, elevated prolactin levels can cause problems in men and...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- The Need for Self-Care with Emotional Exhaustion
Emotional departure has been demonstrated to play an essential part in the performance of daily activities. So, when nurses are emotionally exhausted, what are they supposed to do?It is not a secret for anyone, related or not, to the healthcare system that nursing is an emotionally charged and...
- Dr. Chris Campo DC4010 East Bell Road Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Dr. Quentin Smith D.C.1234 S Power Rd Mesa Arizona 85206
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP15312 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley WA 99037
- Daniel Secrest3350 North Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. James Garrett DC MUAC2238 South McClintock Drive Tempe Arizona 85282
- Dr. Frank M. Hogle D.C.5110 E SOUTHERN AVENUE MESA AZ 85206