Dr. Hayden Zaccagni is a pediatrician practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Zaccagni is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zaccagni diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zaccagni can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Hayden John Zaccagni M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Hayden John Zaccagni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Dr. Carol L. Wagner MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Chloe Salzmann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. K Drew Baker MD2051 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Crossley M.D.2845 TRICOM ST NORTH CHARLESTON SC 29406
- Dr. Todd R Washko MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.Musc Genetics And Developmental Pediatrics Charleston SC 29425