Dr. Andrea Diedrich practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Diedrich studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1992
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2007
- Treatment of Supine Hypertension in Autonomic Failure (CPAP)
- Vagal Stimulation in POTS
- Overnight Trials With Heat Stress in Autonomic Failure Patients With Supine Hypertension
- Effects of Midodrine and Droxidopa on Splanchnic Capacitance in Autonomic Failure
- Reduction in Splanchnic Capacitance Contributes to Sympathetically Dependent Hypertension in Autonomic
- Hemodynamic Mechanisms of Abdominal Compression in the Treatment of Orthostatic Hypotension in Autonomic Failure
- Role of Sympathetic Activity and Splanchnic Capacitance in Hypertension
- Local Heat Stress in Autonomic Failure Patients With Supine Hypertension
- 2009-2011 Charlotte Magazine Top Doctor
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 1996
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
- Wake Forest University, Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease 1997
- Wake Forest, Stroke, NC, USA 1997
Dr. Andrea Diedrich MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Diedrich MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fighting Alzheimer’s by Flying Around the World
Dr. Ed Galkin, 82, wants to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. His older brother died from compilations of Alzheimer’s two years ago, and Dr. Galkin does not want to see this happen for others. ...
- Study Shows that Drawing a Spiral May Reveal Signs of Parkinson's
Australian researchers combined different measurements using drawing speed and pressure applied to a pen to diagnose volunteers’ Parkinson’s disease severity.In light of measures taken against current healthcare policy in the U.S. and the absence of a viable proposal that defends the rights of...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD7809 Sardis Road Charlotte NC 28270
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207