Dr. Andrew John Wahl D.D.S.
Orthodontist3901 Silver Lake Rd Ne Minneapolis MN, 55421
Dr. Andrew Wahl practices Orthodontics in Minneapolis, MN. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Wahl may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Wahl must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Letter to the editor: "The effect of acquired salivary pellicle on the surface free energy and wettability of different denture base materials" [C. Sipahi, N. Anil, E Bayramli Journal of Dentistry 29 (2001) 197-204].
- Effects of etchants and primers on shear bond strength of a self-ligating esthetic orthodontic bracket.
Dr. Andrew John Wahl D.D.S.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55421Get Direction
Dr. Andrew John Wahl D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wahl
- Tanya k.
- Jakob c.
- Julie o.
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Krestine K Tiziani DMD11601 Minnetonka Mills Rd Hopkins MN 55305
- Dr. Gregory K. Ross DDS8980 Hudson Blvd N Lake Elmo MN 55042
- Dr. Kyra A. Iwen DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Regina Lynn Blevins DDS MS3100 WOODBURY DR WOODBURY MN 55129
- Dr. Mark J. Harrington D.D.S.2150 3RD AVE ANOKA MN 55303
- Mr. Bruce W Hultgren DDS7825 Terrey Pine Court Eden Prairie MN 55347