Ryan Hazelwood is a physical therapist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Ryan Hazelwood specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ryan Hazelwood can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ryan Hazelwood will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Ryan Christopher Hazelwood DPT's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87102Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Christopher Hazelwood DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Domenica S. Barabe6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Dr. Eryn Paetz DPT3001 Broadmoor Blvd Ne Rio Rancho NM 87144
- Kristen Newsome Other377 Th Medical Group Kirtland Afb NM 87117