Dr. Krista Maureen Bannon M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery17900 23 Mile Rd 406 Macomb MI, 48044
Dr. Krista Bannon is a general surgeon practicing in Macomb, MI. Miller Vein is Michigan’s top vein disease center, committed to the health and happiness of our patients. Our physicians have been honored as Detroit Free Press Best of the Best for Vein Therapy and Medical Specialty Clinic.
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College MD 2008
American Board of Surgery
Dr. Krista Maureen Bannon M.D.'s Practice location
Macomb, MI 48044Get Direction
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Steven Wang MD11250 East 13 Mile Road Warren MI 48093
- Mr. Francisco J Rodriguez MD, P.C.25710 Kelly Rd Roseville MI 48066
- Dr. William Frank Oppat M.D.22250 Providence Dr Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Youssef S Rizk DO22201 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Steven D Rimar MD4600 Investment Dr Troy MI 48098
- Dr. Bradley M Sweda M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR STE 230 ROCHESTER MI 48307