Dr. Scott Shellhammer is an endodonist practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Shellhammer is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Scott Brian Shellhammer D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Canton, OH 44718Get Direction
Dr. Scott Brian Shellhammer D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Toni Braxton's Ongoing Battle with Lupus
Toni Braxton is an American singer, record producer, and songwriter, best known for her hit songs, “Breathe Again” and “Un-Break My Heart.” Her songs made it on the top of the music charts, and she won numerous awards as well. This is the reason why she is considered one of the most...
- Treatments for Jock Itch
It starts as a minor irritation in the groin, thighs or buttocks, which may spark a conflagration of itching, red rashes, and burning pain. These symptoms usually implicate the existence of jock itch. Affecting both men and women, this is a fungal infection of the Dermatophyte family of fungi or the...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are the Symptoms of Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened, stone-like particles formed from the contents of the gallbladder. The stones vary in size, from very small grains to the size of a golf ball. In general, small gallstones may remain asymptomatic. But when the stones block the duct, it affects the movement of bile into the...
- Where Does Genital Herpes Appear on My Body if I Have It?
Herpes blistersThe most obvious symptoms of genital herpes are the appearance of blisters or sores on the genitals. Most people may experience a tingling or itchy sensation before blisters appear on the skin or mucous membranes. This sensation is limited to the area where the lesions will occur....
- Dr. Dania Kafri DDS, MSD4774 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Richard Lowell Slate DDS91 Chapel Hill Mall 2000 Brittain Rd Akron OH 44310
- Dr. Maria do carmo Ciasca DDS. MSD.3611 Darrow Rd Stow OH 44224
- Dr. James D. Jensen D.M.D.4580 Stephen Cir Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Jenifer M. Schnettler D.D.S., M.S.D.4425 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Philip A. Jensen D.D.S.4580 Stephens Cir Nw Canton OH 44718