Dr. Erin D. Roe, MD, MBA, FACP
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism4300 N Central Expy Ste 255 Dallas TX, 75206
Dr. Erin Roe practices Endocrinology in Dallas, TX. Dr. Roe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Roe examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- THE RECENT AURORAS AND SUN SPOTS.
- Effect of insulin versus triple oral therapy on the progression of hepatic steatosis in type 2 diabetes.
- Managing inpatient hyperglycemia in a resource-constrained county hospital: the Parkland Memorial Hospital experience.
- A novel glucose-insulin infusion maintains perioperative glycaemic control through multiple transitions of care.
- Impact of Bromocriptine-QR Therapy on Glycemic Control and Daily Insulin Requirement in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects Whose Dysglycemia Is Poorly Controlled on High-Dose Insulin: A Pilot Study.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Best Doctor 2022 D magazine
- Best Doctor 2021 D magazine
- Best Doctor 2018 D magazine
- Best Doctor 2017 D magazine
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Duke University Medical Center
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, UT SouthwesternMedical Center
Dr. Erin D. Roe, MD, MBA, FACP's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75206Get Direction
Dr. Erin D. Roe, MD, MBA, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roe
- Diabetic Socks? Yes, They Exist
Diabetes is a disorder of the endocrine or hormone system and occurs when blood sugar levels in your body are above normal. Over 25 million people in the U.S alone have some form of diabetes. ...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Dr. Anita Raghuwanshi MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Sumana Gangi M.D3500 Ih 30 Mesquite TX 75150
- Dr. Dan Lender MD890 ROCKWALL PKWY STE 102 ROCKWALL TX 75032
- Dr. Joseph Leslie Milburn M.D.2021 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Steven George Dorfman M.D.10260 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Dora Marina Johnson M.D.433 Las Colinas Blvd E Irving TX 75039