Dr. Denise Theriault practices Periodontics in Portland, ME. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Theriault has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Theriault provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Denise M Theriault D.M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, ME 04103Get Direction
Dr. Denise M Theriault D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Proper Exercise Can Provide Effective Crohn's and Colitis Relief
For someone living with Crohn's or colitis, it may seem as if exercise is a bad idea. All of that movement can activate symptoms, right? What happens if the symptoms occur during exercise, such as diarrhea? Would it not be safer to avoid the risk and minimize movement?Actually, exercise has...
- Which Is Worse; Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two of the most common types of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Individuals with IBD experience both inflammation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract. While IBD requires lifelong treatment, the severity of symptoms that each disease presents varies...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- X-Factor Star Opens Up About Six-Year Battle with Crohn's
23-year old pop star from South Wales, Lloyd Macey, spoke out about his six-year battle with Crohn’s disease, a long-term condition that triggers inflammation of the digestive system.At the age of 18, Lloyd was in the middle of his second year of studies at Cardiff University when one evening,...
- Butternut Squash: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
The cream-colored elongated bell which is called butternut squash tastes sweet like a sweet potato. The butternut is having thin cover which is easy to peel unlike many other winter squash, which are having thick layer around them. Butternut squash can be cut into pieces easily and can be roasted...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Donald Leon Theriault DMD595 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Arthur Hough Gager D.D.S.2 Medical Center Dr Biddeford ME 04005
- Dr. Peter Rene Then DMD DR MED DENT254 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Stephen Gannett Morse DMD612 Brighton Ave Portland ME 04102
- Dr. John Bede Corey DMD PA254 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Brackett DMD243 US Rte #1 Scarborough ME 04074