Janet A. Englund, MD: Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases. My research interests include the study of vaccine-preventable diseases and viral respiratory diseases in young children and immunocompromised ...
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1980
University of Michigan Medical School 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatrics, Fairview University Medical Center, Minneapolis
Janet Englund Other's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Janet Englund Other's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Orchitis After Mumps
Orchitis is an inflammatory condition of the testes caused by an infection from a virus or bacteria. The infection could be because of mumps, mononucleosis or STDs. Infection due to bacteria develops from the progression of epididymitis, a tube that carries semen out of the testes. Mumps virus is...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- Dr. Matthew Patterson Kronman MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Scott Weissman Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Heather Jaspan MD, PHD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Tamara C. Pozos Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Surabhi Vora MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jairam R Lingappa MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105