Dr. Toby M Rhodes D.D.S.
Dentist4912 N Quapah Pl Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Dr. Toby Rhodes is a Dentist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Rhodes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Wisdom Teeth removal
- Crown & Bridge
- Scaling And Deep Cleaning
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
Dr. Toby M Rhodes D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73115Get Direction
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Sandra Windsor DDS1622 S Post Road Oklahoma City OK 73130
- Dr. Ronald Raymond Plant DDS11212 N May Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Miriam Nosrati DDS1900 E 15th St Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Melvin B. Benson D.D.S.10914 Hefner Pointe Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73120
- Dr. Grady Labar Lembke DDS200 N SOONER RD BLDG B EDMOND OK 73034
- Dr. Clinton Larry Blake D.D.S.500 N Eastern Avenue Oklahoma City OK 73160