Dr. Sriram S Narsipur MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology90 Presidential Plz Firm C Syracuse NY, 13202
Dr. Sriram Narsipur is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Narsipur specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Optimal tuberculosis screening of hemodialysis patients.
- IgA nephropathy in a patient with chronic granulomatous disease.
- Measurement of fiber bundle volume in reprocessed dialyzers.
- Influence of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor treatment on cardiac autonomic modulation in patients receiving haemodialysis.
- Impact of recipient obesity on living donor kidney transplant outcomes: a single-center experience.
- Chronic kidney disease, creatinine and cognitive functioning.
- Effect of simvastatin use on autonomic function in patients with end stage renal disease.
- Angioaccess for hemodialysis.
- Cyclosporine: A Commentary on Brand versus Generic Formulation Exchange.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome after renal transplant: a simple solution for a complicated patient.
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Nephrology; Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sriram S Narsipur MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13202Get Direction
Dr. Sriram S Narsipur MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narsipur
- Gluten-Free Cooking Ideas
Celiac disease patients or those living a gluten-free lifestyle might find cooking at home to be overwhelming. What are safe and unsafe ingredients? How can someone make a delicious meal without sacrificing flavor or exceeding the weekly budget?Many people ask these questions. There are many...
- Know the Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
Hyperthyroidism refers to the condition when there is an over secretion of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland in the body. The hormones T3 and T4 are way over their normal levels. Often referred to as an overactive thyroid, there are various causes of this disease, but the one that is most...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Scott John Schurman MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Thomas R Welch MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. James A Listman MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Dongmei Huang MD725 IRVING AVE SYRACUSE NY 13210
- Dr. Lawrence Raymond Shoemaker MD725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Christian Hanna Other750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210