Dr. Jaya Venkataraman MD
Pediatrician2028 W Poplar Ave Suite 112 Collierville TN, 38017
Dr. Jaya Venkataraman is a pediatrician practicing in Collierville, TN. Dr. Venkataraman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Venkataraman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Venkataraman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India MD
U OF IFE SCH OF MED IFE IFE OYO NIGERIA 1986
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jaya Venkataraman MD's Practice location
Collierville, TN 38017Get Direction
COLLIERVILLE, TN 38017Get Direction
Dr. Jaya Venkataraman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Venkataraman
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Dr. Patrice C. Reed M.D.1255 S. Germantown Road Germantown Tennessee 38138
- Dr. Oluwaseun E. Orebiyi-Heinkel MD1129 Hale Road Memphis Tennessee 38116
- Dr. James Edward Carter M.D.1444 E Shelby Dr Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Robert Thomas Higginbotham MD8110 Walnut Run Rd Cordova TN 38018
- Dr. John H Purvis MD1589 Sparta St Mcminnville TN 37110
- Dr. Toni M Whitaker MD711 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38105