Dr. Kelsey Logan MD
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine3900 Stoneridge Ln Suite C Dublin OH, 43017
Dr. Kelsey Logan is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Dublin, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Logan is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sports Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University Ms Med Center
Dr. Kelsey Logan MD's Practice location
Dublin, OH 43017Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Kelsey Logan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Logan
- Sports Illustrated Model Robyn Lawley’s Lupus Journey Through Motherhood
It is estimated by the Lupus Foundation of America that at least five million people around the world have a form of lupus. There are 1.5 million in the United States, alone. Women of childbearing age are most likely to be stricken by this autoimmune disease. There are four different forms of lupus,...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Breastfeeding Can Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
If you are pregnant and at risk for ovarian cancer, consider breastfeeding your children to greatly reduce your risk. The idea that breastfeeding reduces a woman’s risk for disease is not new. However, it is still widely unadvertised, so many women are still unaware of the other benefits of...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Reno Ravindran M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Richard Edward Rodenberg MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205