Dr. Nathaniel Dittoe is a cardiologist practicing in Miamisburg, OH. Dr. Dittoe specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Dittoe also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Nathaniel Joseph Dittoe M.D.'s Practice location
Miamisburg, OH 45342Get Direction
Murray, KY 42071Get Direction
KETTERING, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel Joseph Dittoe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Sukir Sinnathamby572 North Main Street Springboro Ohio 45066
- Dr. James Gentry Laws D.O.425 W Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Sukirtharan Sinnathamby M.D.5538 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Robert Pelberg M.D.231 N Breiel Blvd Middletown OH 45042
- Dr. Steven R Jain MD122 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Timothy D Markus MD1530 Needmore Rd Dayton OH 45414