Dr. Teresa Melton D.C., L.AC.
Chiropractor130 N. Fair St. A Sycamore IL, 60178
Dr. Teresa Melton opened Allergies, Aches & Pains Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center, Ltd. in Sycamore, on July 9, 2002. Since that time, she has grown to include Massage Therapy in the services provided. ...
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic Chiropractic 1997
- Chiropractic Manipulations And Therapies
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Supplements
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatric Association 2002
- Founder/Past President Women In Management, Dekalb County Chapter 2002
Experience & Accolades
- Intern1994 - 1997Salvation Army Clinic, St. Louis, MOFulfilled an internship.
- Training Position1998 - 1999Private Practice in Elgin, ILTrained under the leading provider at the practice.
- Licensed Chiropractor and Acupuncturist1999 - 2003Private Practice in Elgin, ILOne of the providers at the practice.
- Licensed Chiropractor and Acupuncturist2002Allergies, Aches, & PainsThe healthcare provider and owner of the practice.
Dr. Teresa Melton D.C., L.AC.'s Practice location
Sycamore, IL 60178Get Direction
SYCAMORE, IL 60178Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Melton D.C., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Melton
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Bonnie L. Harder D.C.650 N PEACE RD DEKALB IL 60115
- Dr. Craig A. Andresen DC2410 Alft Ln Elgin IL 60124
- Dr. Chad Harris D.C.329 Randall Rd South Elgin IL 60177
- Dr. Gabriel John Javurek DC1800 Logan Ave Belvidere IL 61008
- Dr. Sam Wang DC382 Randall Rd South Elgin IL 60177
- Dr. Nathan W Mcgowan D.C.750 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123