Dr. Christopher Estes practices Radiation Oncology in Kansas City, KS. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Estes specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Christopher Fleighton Estes M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christopher Fleighton Estes M.D. | Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christopher Fleighton Estes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Dr. Susan M Herzberg MD4401 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Vickie L. Massey M.D.12200 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Ethan Foster M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Michael A Hughes MD9301 W 74TH ST SHAWNEE MISSION KS 66204
- Dr. Orlan Kenneth Macdonald M.D.110 NE SAINT LUKES BLVD LEES SUMMIT MO 64086
- Dr. Scott C Cozad MD2529 Glenn Hendren Dr Liberty MO 64068