Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4140 W Memorial Rd Suite 215 Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. Kamal Shanbour is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Shanbour specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shanbour can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shanbour can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Okla Health Scis Center
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kamal Anthony Shanbour M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shanbour
- How Is Endometriosis Diagnosed?
Endometriosis can be a very painful condition, which is why women should visit their doctors regularly. If endometriosis is discovered earlier, treatments can cost much less, and you will get rid of the disease much more easily. If not, the consequences can be severe. The symptoms of endometriosis...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- Dr. David A. Kallenberger MD3433 Northwest 56th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Valerie A. Engelbrecht M.D.11200 N Portland Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Cara A Mathews MD101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Joseph Caleb Mitro M.D.1312 N Harville Rd Duncan OK 73533
- Dr. Donald K. Rahhal M.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120