Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Baghdad College of Medicine 1974
- The 1944-1945 Dutch famine and age at natural menopause--the value and validity of individual exposure assessment.
- Urinary endogenous sex hormone levels in postmenopausal women after caloric restriction in young adulthood.
- Precoagulation minimizes blood loss during standardized hepatic resection in an experimental model.
- Increased perinatal mortality and morbidity in monochorionic versus dichorionic twin pregnancies: clinical implications of a large Dutch cohort study.
- The value of umbilical artery Doppler velocimetry in the antenatal surveillance of uncomplicated monochorionic twin pregnancies.
- Prognostic value of micrometastases in sentinel lymph nodes of patients with breast carcinoma: a cohort study.
- Placental characteristics of monoamniotic twin pregnancies in relation to perinatal outcome.
- Optical imaging of the breast.
- International survey on esophageal cancer: part II staging and neoadjuvant therapy.
- The sex-specific effects of famine on the association between placental size and later hypertension.
- A correlative study of the geometry and anatomy of the distal femur.
- Female 'groin' hernia: totally extraperitoneal (TEP) endoscopic repair seems the most appropriate treatment modality.
- Local recurrence after surgery for primary extra-abdominal desmoid-type fibromatosis.
- Relationship between genetic distance and heterosis for yield and morphological traits in winter canola (Brassica napus L.).
- Gene expression profiling to predict the risk of locoregional recurrence in breast cancer: a pooled analysis.
- Repeated nipple fluid aspiration: compliance and feasibility results from a prospective multicenter study.
- The proportion of postmenopausal breast cancer cases in the Netherlands attributable to lifestyle-related risk factors.
- Using a gene expression signature when controversy exists regarding the indication for adjuvant systemic treatment reduces the proportion of patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy: a nationwide study.
- Staged-informed consent in the cohort multiple randomized controlled trial design.
- Changes over time in the impact of gene-expression profiles on the administration of adjuvant chemotherapy in estrogen receptor positive early stage breast cancer patients: A nationwide study.
- Adjuvant systemic therapy in early breast cancer: impact of guideline changes and clinicopathological factors associated with nonadherence at a nation-wide level.
- Endoscopic resection of high-risk T1 colorectal carcinoma prior to surgical resection has no adverse effect on long-term outcomes.
- Imatinib treatment of poor prognosis mesenchymal-type primary colon cancer: a proof-of-concept study in the preoperative window period (ImPACCT).
- The influence of socioeconomic status and ethnicity on adjuvant systemic treatment guideline adherence for early-stage breast cancer in the Netherlands.
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy affects molecular classification of colorectal tumors.
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Mercy Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery; Children'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60641Get Direction
Dr. Sarmed G Elias M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elias
- Is Breast Cancer Ever Preventable?
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer, but you have to know that certain practices can significantly reduce the risk, even in high-risk women. Many of these practices are easy to do.It is sad to know that breast cancer will affect 1 out of every 8 women in her lifetime. The good...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lactose Intolerance
Although food allergies and food intolerance result in symptoms that are alike, they are different causes. You could be suffering from either of the conditions if after consuming dairy you have gas, diarrhea, bloating, or nausea.The majority of animals that consume milk when they are young naturally...
- Dietary Needs for Lupus Patients
Commonly Shared Health Needs for Lupus PatientsThe commonly cited trinity of health advice for the general population (1) eat balanced foods, (2) sleep eight hours every night, and (3) exercise regularly, pertains not only to the average individual, but also to patients with Lupus. Dietary...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Bruce Glenn Grossman MD1000 Grand Canyon Pkwy Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515