Christopher O. Ike M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1135 Carthage St Building B Hospitali Sanford NC, 27330
Dr. Christopher Ike is a cardiologist practicing in Sanford, NC. Dr. Ike specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ike also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Howard University Hospital
Christopher O. Ike M.D.'s Practice location
Sanford, NC 27330Get Direction
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
MACON, GA 31201Get Direction
Christopher O. Ike M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ike
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Mahmoud Khadir Atieh MD110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Lukas Jantac M.D.110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Connie Ng Hess MD1309 Carthage St Sanford NC 27330
- Michael Joseph Gillespie MD110 Fields Dr Sanford NC 27330
- Mohammad Z Hoque MD1135 Carthage St Sanford NC 27330
- Prabhat Kumar M.D.55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114