Dr. Deborah Grall is an audiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Grall evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Grall takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Deborah C. Grall AUD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MARSHFIELD, WI 54449Get Direction
Ms. Deborah C. Grall AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What is an External Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids affect a large portion of the population. Statistics indicate that about 90 percent of the population will have hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Hemorrhoids can either be internal or external. This classification is based on the location of the hemorrhoids in the gut.External...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Is Oral Thrush Contagious?
Mouth ulcers are a common occurrence and normally get healed with time on their own. However, there could be times when you would notice a strange rash that is white in color inside your mouth. This condition is known as thrush. It is a condition that is triggered by an infection, which is a result...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Maria R. Merrill AU.D., CCC/A3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Kathryn M Olsen AU.D.12780 W North Ave Brookfield WI 53005
- Janelle Catherine Pieterick AU.D.755 S Milwaukee Ave Libertyville IL 60048
- Lisa Schneider AU.D280 Regency Ct Brookfield WI 53045
- Ellyn Marie Szewczyk AU.D.4600 W Loomis Rd Milwaukee WI 53220
- Monica L. Dentino CCC-A3720 N 124th St Milwaukee WI 53222