Dr. Debra Duffy is a pediatric dentist practicing in Flower Mound, TX. Dr. Duffy specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Duffy takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Fabrication of microfluidic systems in poly(dimethylsiloxane).
- Carbon-sequestering science: an alternative to "pesky electronics"?
- Fabricating large arrays of microwells with arbitrary dimensions and filling them using discontinuous dewetting.
- Rapid Prototyping of Microfluidic Systems in Poly(dimethylsiloxane).
- Diel rhythms of tick parasitism on incubating African penguins.
- Landscape patterns of abundance of Ixodes scapularis (Acari: Ixodidae) on Shelter Island, New York.
- Ixodes scapularis (Acari: Ixodidae) deer tick mesoscale populations in natural areas: effects of deer, area, and location.
- Ambient air temperature as a predictor of activity of adult Ixodes scapularis (Acari: Ixodidae).
- An unexpected result from burning vegetation to reduce Lyme disease transmission risks.
- Transhemispheric exchange of Lyme disease spirochetes by seabirds.
Dr. Debra C Duffy DDS's Practice location
Flower Mound, TX 75028Get Direction
Flower Mound, TX 75022Get Direction
Dr. Debra C Duffy DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...