Dr. Hitesh Kapadia practices Orthodontics in Dallas, TX. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Kapadia may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Kapadia must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Orthodontics, University of Texas at Houston Dental Branch, Houston
Dr. Hitesh Kapadia DDS, PHD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75240Get Direction
Dr. Hitesh Kapadia DDS, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapadia
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Mark Padilla DDS, MS3555 National Dr. Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Hessam Rahimi DDS, DMSC, MBA107 S. 1st St. Garland TX 75040
- Dr. Hardik T Kapadia DMD817 W Jefferson Blvd Dallas TX 75208
- Dr. Adam W Benham DDS MS8504 Boulder River Trl Mckinney TX 75070
- Dr. Trent Andrew Lofgren DDS, MS2780 Virginia Pkwy Mckinney TX 75071
- Dr. Murray Randolph Ray DDS1530 Forest Lane South Garland TX 75042