Oscar B Goodman MD PHD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9280 W Sunset Rd Suite 100 Las Vegas NV, 89148
EXPERIENCEDr. Goodman is a physician-scientist. He is a medical oncologist and clinical researcher at Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN). He participates in various basic, translational and ...
Education and Training
Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia PhD 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Novel antibody approaches for T-cell lymphomas.
- Is there a role for LHRH antagonists in prostate cancer?
- A phase 1 study of a vaccine targeting preferentially expressed antigen in melanoma and prostate-specific membrane antigen in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- The relevance of BRCA genetics to prostate cancer pathogenesis and treatment.
- Abiraterone acetate for treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: final overall survival analysis of the COU-AA-301 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study.
- Negative regulation of NEP expression by hypoxia.
- Urothelial bladder carcinoma with choriocarcinomatous differentiation presenting with a false-positive pregnancy test.
- Detection of lipid-rich prostate circulating tumour cells with coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscopy.
- Enhanced detection of metastatic prostate cancer cells in human plasma with lipid
- Synergistic loss of prostate cancer cell viability by coinhibition of HDAC and PARP.
- CYP3A5 regulates prostate cancer cell growth by facilitating nuclear translocation of AR.
- The HDAC6 Inhibitor Tubacin Induces Release of CD133 Extracellular Vesicles From Cancer Cells.
- Positive regulation of prostate cancer cell growth by lipid droplet forming and processing enzymes DGAT1 and ABHD5.
- The alpha chain of the AP-2 adaptor is a clathrin binding subunit.
- Mapping of the molecular determinants involved in the interaction between eps15 and AP-2.
- Arrestin/clathrin interaction. Localization of the clathrin binding domain of nonvisual arrestins to the carboxy terminus.
- Young Investigator AwardAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- Regional Top DoctorUS News and World Report
- Top DoctorCastle-Connolly
- Research Healthcare HeadlinerVegas Inc
- Southern Nevada Technology & Research Healthcare HeroNevada Business Magazine
- Inspired Excellence in Health Care AwardLas Vegas HEALS
- Cancer Treatment
- MemberAmerican Association of Cancer Research
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- MemberClark County Medical Society
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Campus Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Campus Hematology/Oncology
Oscar B Goodman MD PHD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89148Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89135Get Direction
Oscar B Goodman MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodman
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Gilbert Mudiwa Nyamuswa M.D.58 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.2610 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC 28054