Dr. Masaru Chiba MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2805 5th Street Suite 100 Rapid City SD, 57701
Dr. Masaru Chiba practices Pulmonology in Rapid City, SD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Chiba manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Kyoto Univ, Fac of Med, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; St Joseph Mercy Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. Masaru Chiba MD's Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57701Get Direction
Dr. Masaru Chiba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chiba
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Dr. Elmo J Rosario MD2805 5th Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Mr. Javier E Bogarin MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Daniel Y Rawson MD2805 5th Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. James D Mccafferty MD2805 5th Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Thomas Bernard Repas DO640 Flormann St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Mohammad Hassan Alsumrain M.D201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401