Dr. Mahesh S Sharma MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon4410 Medical Dr Suite 540 San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Mahesh Sharma is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Sharma specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sharma typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Mahesh S Sharma MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15224Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Renata B. Ford M.D.5441 BABCOCK ROAD SAN ANTONIO TX 78240
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Hamilton M.D.8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Venkatesan Srinivasan M.D.7700 Floyd Curl San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. John Calhoon MD8300 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Andrea Carpenter MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Edward Sako MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229