Dr. Brian Christopher Fuller M.D.
Pediatrician2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL, 36801
Dr. Brian Fuller is a pediatrician practicing in Opelika, AL. Dr. Fuller is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fuller diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fuller can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Apnea
- Umbilical Hernia
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Brian Christopher Fuller M.D.'s Practice location
Opelika, AL 36801Get Direction
Dr. Brian Christopher Fuller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fuller
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Dr. Lisa Dyer Young M.D.2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Tonya A Lyles MD4900 20th Ave Valley AL 36854
- Dr. Ashley Davis M.D.2182 Riverwood Dr Auburn AL 36830
- Dr. Katherine Kern Nichols M.D.2401 Village Professional Pkwy Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Brooke Bondly Williams MD2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801
- Dr. Linda Harter Anz M.D.2401 Village Professional Drive Opelika AL 36801