Dr. Mario T Plaza-ponte M.D.
Surgeon2550 Mosside Blvd Suite 105 Monroeville PA, 15146
Dr. Mario Plaza-ponte is a general surgeon practicing in Monroeville, PA. Dr. Plaza-ponte specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Plaza-ponte provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Buenos Aires MD
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1976
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Prince George's Hospital Center Program
Dr. Mario T Plaza-ponte M.D.'s Practice location
Monroeville, PA 15146Get Direction
Dr. Mario T Plaza-ponte M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plaza-ponte
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Dr. Arthur P. Fine M.D.575 Coal Valley Rd Clairton PA 15025
- Dr. Saptarshi Biswas MD751 S Bascom Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. David E. Stein MD305 North Highland Avenue Merion Station Pennsylvania 19066
- Dr. Marc Lance Costa MD527 Medical Park Dr Bridgeport WV 26330
- Dr. Jorge E Urbandt M.D.1201 NW 16th St Miami FL 33125
- Dr. Lee ann Peluso MD100 Delafield Rd Pittsburgh PA 15215