Dr. Christina I Braun MD is a top Doctor in Alexandria, VA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Christina I Braun MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Christina I Braun MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Christina I Braun MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Alexandria, VA, Dr. Christina I Braun MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1985
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1985
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Eye Problems, Laser Procedures, Glaucoma And More
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- University Of Virginia
- Epidemiology and Clinical Trails, National Institutes of Health, NEI, Bethesda, MD USA 1995
- Glaucoma, Harvard Univ. Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA USA 1996
- Harvard University / Boston MA, National Institutes of Health 1995 1996
- National Eye Institute, Epidemiology 1993
- Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary, Glaucoma 1995
Dr. Christina I Braun MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22306Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christina I Braun MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christina I Braun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braun
- K. b.
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Paul S. Thesiger M.D.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda Mosely M.D.6355 Walker Ln Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Abraham Kader MD1625 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Safa Rifka M.D.2440 M St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Mia Kogan M.D.2405 I St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. John Albrigo MD2445 Army Navy Dr Arlington VA 22206